JackListens – www.jacklistens.com 🤑 Jack In The Box Customer Survey
JackListens: Take the ‘Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey’ and share your dining experience on JackListens.com. In this post, we have updated the complete information regarding the JackListens Survey, which is nothing but Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey. You are allowed to participate in this survey within three days of your purchase. Check the further details in the below section.
JackListens – Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded February 21, 1951, by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California, where it is headquartered. The chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States and selected large urban areas in the eastern portion of the US including Texas and the Charlotte metropolitan area. Food items include a variety of chicken tenders and french fries along with hamburger and cheeseburger sandwiches along with selections of internationally themed foods such as tacos (Mexico) and egg rolls (China).
Jack in the Box welcomes its customers to give the feedback on the food products and service offered. The feedback given by the customers is used for the betterment of things which helps the company grow. The survey is conducted on JackListens.com. At the end of the survey, customers will be rewarded for participating in the survey. We have provided the JackListens i.e. Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey instructions for your ease. Follow those instructions to complete the survey successfully.
JackListens – Survey Instructions
Before going on to the survey instructions, check these things which you will need at the time of the survey:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Jack in the Box with survey code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Jack in the Box or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey site.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Then you will land on a new page.
- There you need to enter the 14 digit survey code, which is printed in the middle of your receipt.
- After that, click the arrow on the right side, to proceed to the next page.
- Now, verify the location of the restaurant that you have visited and click ‘Yes’.
- Also, enter the date and time of your visit along with the type of activity, namely, Dine In, Drive Thru, or Carry Out.
- First, you need to answer the two questions which will be regarding your food order. And then, click the arrow on the right side of the page to continue.
- Rate your satisfaction level and you can also provide the additional feedback.
- Tell them about the possibility of another visit.
- Answer all the questions genuinely. And, click the arrow on the right side to submit your survey.
- Finally, you will receive a validation code.
- Note it down on your receipt and use it to redeem the Free Tacos on your next visit.
JackListens Survey Final Word
That’s all about JackListens. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
(Thanks for visiting our site:)